Temporary tattoos are the perfect way to add some shimmer to your outfit without having to overload on accessories. Not only are they super easy to apply, but they last for about a week and are something that will help you stand out from the crowd at any Christmas or New Years party!
How to apply our temporary tattoos:
- Cut out the design of your choice.
- Remove the transparent cover film.
- Place your tattoo face down on your skin.
- Rub the back of your tattoo firmly with a damp cloth or sponge for about 10-20 seconds
- Gently lift the corner of your tattoo to check if it has transferred. Gently peel off paper. If it has not transferred, press down and wet again.
- Allow your tattoo to dry.