Temporary tattoos are the perfect way to add some shimmer to your outfit without having to overload on accessories. Not only are they super easy to apply, but they last for about a week and are something that will help you stand out from the crowd at any Christmas or New Years party!
How to apply our temporary tattoos:
- Cut out the design of your choice.
- Remove the transparent cover film.
- Place your tattoo face down on your skin.
- Rub the back of your tattoo firmly with a damp cloth or sponge for about 10-20 seconds
- Gently lift the corner of your tattoo to check if it has transferred. Gently peel off paper. If it has not transferred, press down and wet again.
- Allow your tattoo to dry.
Hello there! This is Kelsey, from The Farmer’s Daughter, here with something a bit different today. The blonde beauty in these photos is my younger sister Jordyn! We just returned from a girl’s road trip down the Oregon Coast, and can’t wait to share a few more outfit posts from our time down there.
Jordyn has a slightly retro/eclectic style, and fell in love with the Mare Dress at first sight! It has such a fun shape, and is definitely perfect for a beach day. The fabric is light and comfy, and it has the sweetest little anchor buttons as well!
Jordyn decided to go all out, and paired the dress with a pair of anchor earrings from the Anchor Boat Earring set, as well as a whimsical gold temporary tattoo. So perfect!
Keep your eyes peeled for more posts from the Oregon coast coming soon!
–Kelsey, The Farmer’s Daughter