How many hours do you spend thinking about all of the amazing things you could do with your BFF if only you had a weekend alone with her? I know those thoughts can be very overwhelming for me because I want to fit in a million things in less than 48 hours. So here is a little from what I have learned over the years of weekends away with my BFF…
1. Get Pampered. It is so fun to get all dressed up and hit the town, but taking it the extra step and having a professional do your make up really makes you feel like a princess. We had the girls from True Beauty Makeup get us all spiffied up!
2. Wear things you wish you could get away with but most likely won’t unless you have a partner in crime – like wearing a TUTU!! These adorable skirts are from Farminista.com – and I refuse to take mine off.
3. Have coffee breaks. Its so important to take time to just sit and enjoy each others company, even if you’re ignoring each other and checking your phone the entire time… kidding!
Decadent chocolate from Jacek – omnom!!
4. Stuff your face with pizza! Nobody likes a grumpy gus, and the best way to avoid the grump is to keep your blood sugar regular 😀 This tasty pizza was from Rosso – they use local, organic ingredients, yay!
5. Book a hotel room with a view and drink champagne. This one is really key. After a long day of shopping you’re going to want to put your feet up, and I truly believe that feeling like the queen of the city is only possible if you’re staring out a large window overlooking the city while sipping bubbles.